The AGG-MATE Heavy Duty Box Pruner is the latest in Australian made pruning technology.
Click here to read about how the AGG-MATE Box Pruner's innovative self-levelling design helped to win the New Industries Development Program 'In-market Experience Scholarsip'.
View demonstration video footage (3.8MB mpeg)
The AGG-MATE Heavy Duty Box Pruner's features include:
- A unique self leveling cutter bar design to enable ease of operation
- Double acting cutter blades which enable increased speed and efficiency in operation
- Special notched blade design which prevents canes from escaping the cutting action
- Three cutter-bar configuration enabling a saving in labour, time and fuel costs
- A timed and balanced double acting cutting action means vibration stress to the machine is minimal and less maintenance is required
- Simplistic design and construction enabling efficient and easy maintenance and servicing
- Electronic control panel featuring high quality, 4-way joy stick ram controls, emergency stop button and cutter only isolation switch - meeting standard closed cabin legal requirements
- Slim blade design allows for excellent operator vision of cutting zone
- Distance between vertical blades is marked on sliding arm enabling easy and accurate setting of cutter blade gap.
Click image to view larger size