The AGG-MATE Bunch Thinner is an extremely cost effective, time and labour saving, selective wine grape bunch removal system. The AGG-MATE Bunch Thinner's ability to remove fruit from selected areas of the canopy enables the thinning process without the threat of environmental issues. With the double radial head system there is now minimal soil compaction as the operator only needs to enter every second row.
The AGG-MATE Bunch Thinner attaches to the tractors three-point linkage system and is operated using the tractors hydraulics.
The AGG-MATE Bunch Thinner's features / benefits include:
- Excellent control of removal zone - can do one side only if desired
- Less chance of over thinning
- Allows for lighter pruning with smaller berry development
- Best done just before berry softening allowing maximum development of remaining fruit
- Easy to visibly monitor fruit removal
- Vine crop distribution can be balanced by thinning on opposite sides of top and bottom cordon
- Mostly whole bunch removal with minimal leaf removal or damage to remaining fruit
- Requires little power input
- Can be rear, front or trailer mounted
- Speed comparable to harvester removal
- Fingers can be removed for intermittent removal.
Click image to view larger size