(For Trellis Dried Grapes)
The AGG-MATE Shaw Double Row Cutter Bar is used to mechanically cut canes to dry grapes on Shaw Swing Arm Trellis.
The AGG-MATE Shaw Double Row Cutter Bar's features / benefits include:
- Uses a balanced double acting blade to ensure smooth cutting close to the cordon
- Cutting head can be tractor mounted for one man operation
- A single cutter can cover approximately 1.2 acres per hour
- A towed double row unit can cover up to 3 acres per hour
- The use of a steering wheel for in and out movement provides greater control and “feel” to the operator
- Cutting can be done 24 hours per day to provide maximum protection in the event of rain at harvest
- Cane deflectors provide enhanced vision in heavy foliage.
Click image to view larger size